Tuesday, May 5, 2009

peter pan-sies!

I'm spending a fair amount of my free time lately making stuff for this:

This is an early draft of the poster. Mostly hand done, with alterations and additions made in Illustrator. After a few more additions and subtractions, I'll post the final result here! 

I'm also making a bunch of props, set pieces, and costumes. If you'll be in town during the play dates, please come see! It's an ambitious project for a community theater group (read: no budget), but the cast is well-assembled, and I think the creative energy is well worth the effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I like that it has a darker tone to it... and the positions of the kids in flight are wonderful.

Break lots of legs! :D

And if you're able to stand more Pan during all of it, be sure to check out THIS:
http://www.peterpansneverworld.com/BELIEVE!