After many revisions, I'm still pretty pleased with how it came out . . .
And here's a photo of the nifty, simple, fingerless fur gloves that Roxann P. and Autumn E. made from the pattern I created:
Simple Tutorial for Fingerless Fur Gloves:
1) Trace your hand and wrist onto paper. Add 1/2 inch seam allowance.
2) Draw lines across fingers and thumbs marking where you'd like the gloves to end. Cut out pattern.
3) From furry felt, cut two pieces for each glove.
4) Right sides together, stitch 1/4 inch from edge.
5) Turn inside out. No need to stitch edges as furry felt does not unravel.