Sunday, November 10, 2013

crayon casting -- planes edition, part one

We're keeping pretty busy around here, keeping up with Esty orders and getting Christmas gifts started. I hit the ground running after Halloween, and still managed to eke out another preschool birthday present.

And then, of course, because I sometimes get simultaneously ahead of and behind myself, I started casting some crayon party favors for the kiddo's birthday party . . . which won't happen until after the new year. I'm determined to go low key this year, in keeping more with his personality.

I'll be back with a tutorial soon (I went against label when using this mold, and want to share my experience) but I didn't want to leave you hanging while I get photos taken and edited. So here's what we'll be making when I see you next:



Edited to add: the second part is available now! Click here to see how to make your own.

No comments: